- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Bluefin Resources
- 16 Aug 17
Senior iOS Developer
An innovative financial institution helmed by local industry leaders is growing its iOS Development team and is seeking a highly experienced iOS Developer.
The business is seeking to augment an already high performing team with a new Senior iOS Developer on an ongoing basis. As the successful candidate you will play a key role in developing a team of iOS specialist developers and delivering exciting new products and enhancements to one of the most recognised iOS Apps in the county.
Additionally you will:
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to design, build and deploy elegant, user-focussed application enhancements.
- Deliver application proto-types and enhancements in a fast moving development environment
- Become familiar with a range bleeding edge mobile technologies.
- Act proactively to ensure the highest quality development - working to best practice processes and methodologies
- Oversee the deployment of market leading payment platforms utilised by hundreds of thousands of Australian's daily.
To be successful in this role you will be a seasoned iOS Developer with outstanding knowledge of iOS, Objective C and the Apple App Store ecosystem. This role has a large client facing element, so excellent communication and business acumen is also essential.
For more information, contact Adam Higgs on 03 8330 5001, or use the apply now button to register your interest.
( SK912779A )