- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Bluefin Resources
- 16 Aug 17
Solution Architect - Transformation Program - Legacy Migration
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a major transformation program with the migration of a legacy platform from C/C++ to a modern architecture; a .Net, C#, JS Framework on SQL Server.
You will be part of the Enterprise and Solution Architecture Team reporting to the Lead Enterprise Architect. Your team will be providing:
- Enterprise Architecture principles and direction
- Solution Architectures
- Architectural Guidance and Governance to Delivery Teams
The company operates a Scaled Agile Framework so experience working on Agile projects is highly desirable.
You will be responsible for contributing to Enterprise Architecture principles and direction, producing Solution Architecture artefacts and cost estimations supporting this transformation as well as guidance of Delivery teams and Governance of Architectural standards.
You will be required to collaborate with the wider Solution Architecture team as well as business analysts, project delivery teams and the infrastructure staff.
- Provide technical and design expertise to development projects.
- Collaborative maintenance of EA principles and direction, capability models, data models, application models, technical models, localised technical standards and debt registers.
- Understand technical environment to ensure solutions meet standard architectural principals.
- Perform and provide advice on feasibility studies for new technology, platform functionality, and system integration.
- Provide assistance in the root cause analysis of problems as required.
- Guidance & Governance of Delivery teams to Architectural Standards.
Your skills and experience
- Deep exposure to Solution Architecture in Microsoft environments.
- Experience with transformation from legacy to modern architecture (C/C++ to C# environments ideal).
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to lead discussions around solution design and technical problem resolution.
- Experience within the financial services industry highly regarded but not essential.
- Minimum requirement is VCE (Year 12)
- Tertiary qualifications in a technology discipline highly desired
- At least 5 years of application design and development experience.
- TOGAF certification
To discuss the role please call Anna Mercer on 03 8330 5002 or apply below.
( SK919247A )