- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Macquarie Group
- 16 Aug 17
Digital Workplace Integrator
Digital Workplace IntegratorMacquarie's Workplace team is seeking a highly competent and enthusiastic all-rounder Technologist, to fulfill an engineering and delivery function within the Workspace area. The Workspace team manages a broad portfolio of "in-building" technologies including audio-visual, video conferencing, unified communications and printing. This role will require a breadth of technical expertise, stakeholder management and ownership of project deliverables.
The team is currently working on a number of strategic initiatives, including a global secure print solution, uplifts to audio and video conferencing capabilities, and the rollout of a cloud based Human Resources solution.
- liaising with business stakeholders to refine requirements
- working with architects to define project deliverable
- creating design and project artifacts
- deploying and integrating technology components in a variety of hosting paradigms
- liaising with, and coordinating various internal teams to deliver the defined outcome
- problem management, troubleshooting and continuous improvement activities across all services
- managing stakeholder impact through communications and organisational change management
To be successful in this role you will:
- have a passion and aptitude for technology, learning fast on the job
- be self-motivated, able to work autonomously, taking responsibility to deliver to defined outcomes and time frames
- have experience working in a collaborative environment to achieve business outcomes through interaction with numerous stakeholders
- have experience with both client and server-side application delivery
- have a good level of knowledge in enterprise networks
- have some experience with enterprise technology security frameworks
- demonstrate functional knowledge in one or more of Enterprise Infrastructure disciplines including Unix, Windows, Databases, Amazon Web Services, or other Cloud technologies
- have experience working with external vendors to deliver projects or services
- demonstrate an understanding and adherence to enterprise risk management principles and technical standards, experience working on technology risk and security reviews well regarded.
- have the ability to proactively navigate conflict and changing priorities
- ideally have experience working within the ITIL Framework
If this sounds like you, please apply via the following link with cover letter, and CV. Alternatively please contact Chirag.Bhojani@macquarie.com for more information.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Advertised: 20 Jul 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 30 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time