- Munich, Bayern, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- PER, Private Equity Recruitment
- 14 Aug 17
Associates, Top Performing Mid-Cap European Buyout Firm, Munich
Reference: 5654 /19C
We are working with a very active mid-cap fund, looking for an additional Associate level candidate to join their successful team in Munich
Our client is an independent buyout firm with significant financial resources and a strong track record. The team has had considerable success investing into mid-cap companies across various sectors and has a very strong ongoing deal pipeline. In order to manage this, they wish to bring on board an additional high-calibre team member at Associate level to increase capacity. For ambitious individuals bringing relevant experience from major investment bank M&A teams, this is an excellent opportunity to join one of Germany’s most active and dynamic investment teams with a great long-term development path.
- Hands-on leadership of multiple execution workstreams, including analysis, due diligence and financing, as well as preparing documents for investment committee discussions.
- Involvement in origination of new deal opportunities in the DACH region. You will be out meeting management teams from day one.
- Additionally, you will be closely involved in several portfolio companies and will work with management teams to drive value creation through bolt-on deals and other operational initiatives.
- Initial training and private equity transaction exposure gained at a major investment bank. You should understand how a buyout deal operates, what the levers for value creation are and how to influence them. You also need to be curious about business models and about how people are motivated.
- The firm is looking for team members with great commercial judgement, strong communication and interpersonal skills and top in class academics. It is critical that all the team from senior to junior are professional, presentable and creative in assessing investment opportunities as this part of the market is very much relationship-led.
- Native level German language skills and fluent English are essential.
Recruiters Reference: 5654 /19C