Associate, Private Equity - Global Direct Investment
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters Hong Kong
- 04 Aug 17
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of M&A experience from a bulge bracket bank and/or 2-3 years of PE buyout or growth investment experience. This is a direct investment role with a global sector generalist mandate.
Our client is a top tier multi-billion dollar platform with global coverage.
- Analyse and source potential deals and transactions
- Actively participate in transactions from start to finish; including financial modelling, power point presentations, due diligence and closings
- Help with the hands-on management of investments and liaise with external investors and partners
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in Investment Banking M&A or Private Equity (GROWTH OR BUYOUT EXPERIENCE ONLY)
- Solid understanding of financial modeling and in-depth financial analysis, with good research capabilities
- Good writing and communication skills, team player and self-driven
- Native level English is a MUST