Director of M & A
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Global Associates
- 18 Aug 17
Strong in origination and execution for M&A deals, 10 years in corporate banking M&A, preferably with certain years experience with the active PRC players on M&A
Our client is a prime PRC investment bank in Hong Kong
- Originate and execute of M&A deals
- Actively explore and promote M & A business, & to provide related financial advisory service to corporations, mainly in the PRC.
- Identify target obligor for M&A
- Conduct research to identify industries or business activities with M&A potential, prepare presentations to originate and trigger potential deals with an aim seeking to be mandated as financial advisor and acquisition financing
- Search for and meet with management of possible targets to assess & provoke their willingness to consider a partial takeover or a total buyout or a minority direct investment. Transactions are focused on private deals and it is the bank's core competence to work on PRC transactions
- Work through the entire M&A process including deal structuring, negotiation strategy formulation and conduct valuation.
- Strong in origination and execution for M&A deals
- 10 years in corporate banking M&A, preferably with certain years experience with the active PRC player on M&A deals
- Maintain excellent relationship with the PRC corporations
- Holder of a good degree, preferably with a professional qualifications.
- Excellent command of Putonghua and English
Please send cv in MS Word format to Thomson Ng, email, firstname.lastname@example.org, cc email@example.com or call at 852-28997731 for a discussion.