Corporate Finance - Associate
- Excellent plus benefits
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 14 Aug 17
Our client an international investment firm, is seeking to hire an Corporate Finance Associate to join its expanding team. This is a challenging and exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual with a background in corporate finance to join a leading and high profile team
Covering a variety of sectors witihin the international markets, the successful candidate will be advising corporates on domestic and international acquisitions.
- Managing a range of client relationships: corporate, institutional, and private.
- Ability to undertake large transactions (M&A/debt financing/capital raising etc)
- Preparing detailed business plans
- Constructing integrated financial forecasts and models
- Identifying suitable prospective purchasers / vendors
- Structuring and funding transactions
- Preparing pitch documents
- Reviewing and negotiating legal documents
- Able to identify issues and create solutions
- Ability to demonstrate an extensive depth of technical knowledge
- Fantastic client handling and communication skills.
- Skills in leading and facilitating discussions between individuals and groups within a client or the firm.
- 3-5 years’ experience working within a corporate finance lead advisory function in practice
- Ability to manage the commercial relationships with clients (agreeing fees, billing, managing budgets and recoveries)
- Professional qualification preferred: ACA, CFA, ACCA
- Qualifications/Formal training in Corporate Finance a plus
- Strong MS Office skills and financial modelling skills
- Private Equity & structured debt experience
For a Private & Confidential conversation - Please Contact Kevin Menton on 01-874-6770 or