Investment Manager - Private Equity
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 14 Aug 17
Our client an established and successful Investment Fund is currently seeking to hire a senior Investment Manager to join their award winning team. The successful candidate will have significant capital to invest and will also be working on well-established portfolios.
- Leading and completing financial and commercial due diligence transactions in development capital, venture capital, private equity, corporate finance or investment banking.
- Investment transaction support services including financial due diligence; business and share valuations and investment structuring.
- Cover full investment cycle from company financial analysis, to structuring, due diligence completion and post investment monitoring;
- Monitor a portfolio of private equity/growth capital investments with operational, financial and relationship skills.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Professional Accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, )
- 7-10 years in a fund manager, corporate finance house or investment bank.
- A proven track record of front end to end deal experience in energy or infrastructure sector.
- Strong commercial, negotiation and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including report writing, media briefing.
Should you require further information in relation to this excellent opportunity please feel free to contact Kevin Menton on 018746770 or by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org