Wealth Planning solutions – European markets – Holistic approach
- Competitive + Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- Kingsley & Partners
- 21 Aug 17
A solid Banking Group have mandated us to find a Wealth Planner (a team of Wealth Planners with a responsible could be considered as well).
You will benefit from:
- A strong and solid brand that is part of an international group (CIB, Real estate, WM, …)
- An Hybrid position where you combined your technical skills with a commercial approach
- Access to a full range of (specialized) services for the clients
- Internal promotion possibilities and internal mobility within the Group (locally or internationally)
- A flexible environment, surrounded and supported by professionals
- The possibility to influence the strategy of the department
- The flexibility to stay in contact with your current network of clients
- A competitive fix salary + car + Bonus + Team Bonus + Package
- Approach and meet UH prospects. Assist the RM in meeting clients
- Provide wealth engineering advice to a portfolio of UH clients, with a focus on European Clients (mainly Fr, Be, Sp, It )
- Resolve complex tax issues in collaboration with the relationship managers
- Ensure that all compliance, regulatory and audit requirements are met
- Develop tailor made solutions to meet your client’s needs.
- You have a master in a Business School / Finance
- You worked at least 5 years in Wealth Management (Big4 or Banks)
- Be entrepreneurial and have excellent relationship skills
- You are aware of the different trends in your area of expertise
- You are fluent in English. Ideally you speak French. Other languages are an asset
- You are result and client oriented with a proactive attitude
If you are interested in this position, please email us a copy of your CV in WORD format (email@example.com) for a confidential discussion on the role or call (+352) 20 88 22 88. Our consultants are available anytime to answer your questions.
Kingsley and Partners is an executive search boutique that offers staffing solutions in three specific domains, being: Wealth Management, Finance and Legal.
- Feel free to visit our website to go through all our offers: http://www.kingsleyandpartners.com
- Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/3281693/
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Kingsley-Partners-373505889700668/
* Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted