Export Credit Agency - Investment Banking - Manager
The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.
The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. (BTMU), a member of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc (MUFG), is Japan’s premier bank, with a global network spanning more than 40 countries. Outside of Japan, BTMU offers an extensive scope of commercial and investment banking products and services to businesses, governments and individuals worldwide.
In the Asia and Oceania region, BTMU has presence in 13 key markets with 32 offices and closed to 4,500 employees serving largely corporate and institutional clients. Singapore has served as the regional headquarters for South Asia, South-east Asia and the Oceania region since July 2013. While the regional headquarters for the East Asia region remains in Japan.
BTMU’s parent MUFG is one of the world’s leading financial groups with total assets of JPY 258.1 trillion by the end of March 2014. MUFG’s services include commercial banking, trust banking, securities, credit cards, consumer finance, asset management, and leasing.
The Group’s operating companies include BTMU, Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation (Japan’s leading trust bank), and Mitsubishi UFJ Securities Holdings Co., Ltd., one of Japan’s largest securities firms. MUFG’s shares are traded on the Tokyo, Nagoya, and New York (NYSE: MTU) stock exchanges respectively.
Structure and Execute ECA Finance Transactions
- To market Export Credit Agency (ECA) Finance to the clients
- Structure and execute ECA Finance transactions
- Monitor the portfolio of ECA assets and cross sell ECA Finance expertise by working with other groups in the bank to provide clients with a customized and multi-disciplinary solutions
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and policies
- Degree with a minimum of 7 years’ experience in ECA finance/project finance/structured finance role
- Good understanding of corporate finance, credit analysis, loan documentation and negotiation
- Strong written and oral communication skills and presentation/interpersonal skills with good work attitude/problem solving skills
- Team player with a positive attitude and ability to problem solve
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)