- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 18 Aug 17
Do you have a good understanding of priorities and commercial sense? Are you comfortable talking to all types of people? We're looking for someone like that to:
– work collaboratively with Marketing Strategy and key business sponsors to execute marketing projects to a consistently high standard
– work with Marketing Strategists and design agencies and internal partners, to develop multi-channel promotions and campaigns within budget and on time
– manage multiple campaign deliverables and distribution of these materials across regions
– manage logistics for third party conferences in close collaboration with Event Marketing Execution team
– work collaboratively with partners in internal communications, group branding, corporate communications, Global Marketing & Communication Services (GMCS) and external agency partners
– coordinate Investment Bank awards submissions and create marketing materials to promote award wins
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Business Area Marketing, Asia Pacific team in Singapore. In partnership with internal marketing teams and external agencies, we meet the marketing needs of the Investment Bank. We produce brochures, email marketing, print advertising, digital and online advertising, microsites, charitable communications, and third party conference promotions. We have teams in cities across the world, covering three regions: The Americas, Asia Pacific, and Europe Middle East and Africa.
Your experience and skills
– in-depth experience in financial services marketing, preferably at an investment bank or at a marketing agency servicing the Investment Banking sector
– project management experience, including measuring and monitoring results
– a focus on campaign management and strong digital marketing capabilities
– the ability to understand and simplify information to create clear, compelling communication
– skilled at developing strong relationships with others
– an independent thinker, yet an accountable, collaborative team player
– a self-starter with sound judgment regarding effective marketing and communication strategies (but you know when to seek guidance)
– comfortable working with ambiguity, frequently changing time frames and short deadlines
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.