Support Specialist L2/3 MUREX FO
- Contract, Full time
- Credit Agricole CIB
- 18 Aug 17
The candidate will mainly provide Level 2 & 3 MUREX technical and functional support for Credit, Debt and Repos activities in a challenging & multicultural environment. There will be also involvement in the enhancement development of the applications. The role require pro-active mindset in security, incident preventive measures, productivity and global improvement of the quality of service. Candidates should have 8+ years experience in Murex Application Support in a large organization and has min 8 years of mid-senior level experience. Strong knowledge in Market Data, RMDS, ION, Sybase, Unix, Shell scripting, PL/SQL, Control-M & SVN.
Who we are
Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Banking (CA-CIB) is the CIB arm of Crédit Agricole Group, world’s 11th largest bank by total assets.
Our Singapore center is one of the 3 main IT Hubs for CA-CIB's worldwide business. We work daily with international branches located in 33 countries by:
- Envisioning and preparing the Bank’s futures information systems
- Partnering and supporting core banking flagships and transverse areas in their large scale development projects.
- Providing premium In-house Banking applications,
This unique positioning empowers us to bring our core banking business a sustainable competitive advantage on the market.
We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges.
Overview: In a challenging and multicultural environment, the candidate will mainly provide Level 2 & 3 MUREX technical and functional support for Credit, Debt and Repos activities. There will be also involvement in the enhancement development of the applications.
- Provide a technical expertise on Murex application (v2 and v3)
- Provide level 2 and level 3 application support (technical and functional) on Mure
- Applications for:
- Requests management (users and others IT teams)
- Operations management
- Application monitoring
- Incident Management
- Problemes Management
- Continuous Improvement and Quality Control
- Manage related infrastructure required by Murex Application
- Ensure daily production and availability of the Murex platform based on SLA defined as well as coordinating Infrastructure team to meet these objectives
- Analyze and manage incidents/problems/requests coming from users
- Coordinate the packaging and the deployment in production of a new application release
- Support overnight batches which take place during the Singapore Morning and early afternoon time to ensure that problems are swiftly analyzed and resolved to minimize down-time.
- Handle some automation and development to improve support activity
- Prepare and maintain support documentation
The Support Analyst L2/L3 should have a pro-active mindset in security, incident preventive measures, productivity and global improvement of the quality of service.
The L2/L3 Support Activity provided will have to comply with the CA-CIB Policy based on ITIL principles.
Candidates should have 8+ years experience in Murex Application Support in a large organization.
- Exposure to Capital Markets applications
- 8+ years of relevant technical experience in Murex application
- Knowledge in Financial products (FX, Credit, IRD…) and FO/BO environment is an advantage
- Strong knowledge in Market Data
- Strong knowledge in Sybase, Unix, Shell scripting, PL/SQL and Control-M
- Strong knowledge in RMDS and ION
- Strong knowledge of monitoring solution HPOMY
- Strong knowledge of deployment solution HPOO (for Murex v3)
- Strong knowledge of SVN
- Good knowledge Microsoft Office
- Careful observance of standards and processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical or troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Autonomous, self motivated and excellent team player
- Strong perseverance and diligence towards attaining goals and effective time management
- Self-starter and ambitious
Education & Work Experience:
- Mid-Senior level (min. 8 years)
- Master’s degree in relevant specialities
We offer a competitive remuneration package, consistent with your qualifications and experience. Apply at email@example.com and Be One of the talented professionals who contribute to excellence from our Singapore centre.