VP/AVP, Wealth Management Technical Business Analyst, Core Systems Technology, Technology and Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 21 Aug 17
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
The selected candidate is required to take on the role of the Technical Business Analyst in Wealth Management.
- To be the point of contact with/for the business, development/vendor and production support teams.
- To perform demand and release budgeting/management for the systems.
- To perform overall tracking and management of all initiatives for the systems.
The new hire will support a portfolio of applications in the above areas with the following key responsibilities:
- Main focal point with Business Unit and Development/Vendor teams on initiatives - from conceptualization to implementation.
- Prepare SOW and Functional Specifications for business initiatives
- Manage budget and demand for initiatives and releases.
- Perform status reporting of initiatives and releases.
- Participate in review of system design.
- Work with development & production support managers to ensure timely resolution to production issues.
- At least 8-10 years’ experience in Wealth Management as a business analyst.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in project management will be added advantage.
- Familiar with Finacle, JBoss, Java, Apache Tomcat, Linux, Unix, Windows, Springboot, Springbatch, Spring-data, Angular JS for UI.
- Familiar with modern application design using micro-services and use of CI/CD tools such as GIT, JIRA.
- Previous hands-on experience in coding and have track record of successful implementations using these technologies.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.