Business Analyst - Cross Border Implementation
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Charles Levick
- 17 Aug 17
My client, a leading financial services provider, is looking to recruit a Business Analyst within their Cross-Border Remediation team. This individual will ideally come from a Compliance / Legal background with strong experience on working on change projects within Financial Services.
- Information analysis, decision making and problem solving - The role requires ability to identify and analyse key messages and implications of regulatory communications, control initiatives, Group strategy changes, and present these ready to be used by senior management. Complex data analysis should be performed with minimum oversight and outputs ready to be presented and challenged by senior audience, with full articulation of risks, issues and proposed actions.
- The role holder will delivery against targets and develop a commercial and entrepreneurial culture through the examples set by their own actions and reinforced by the culture and values of the organisation. The role requires ability to manage multiple deliverables potentially across a number of topics.
- Ability to quickly assimilate requirements of new initiatives and identify key items to drive execution is of key importance.
- Stakeholder management and communications - The role holder is required to build and maintain strong relationships with the senior business stakeholders from BI (and its component business) as well as the wider group. Specifically, the role holder will be expected to engage with senior stakeholders autonomously, being a point of contact for the execution portfolio.
- Direct experience of the IB business and understanding of their drivers and risk and control challenges will be key to the role. The role holder will have experience of managing senior stakeholders at Director and Managing Director levels within an operational or business management context.
- The right candidate will have the ability to grasp business concepts quickly. They will require a proactive, yet pragmatic approach to solving issues, focusing on areas of value add/significance to the business.
- Direct experience of business drivers and risk and control challenges of the IB business is essential.
- The ideal candidate will be delivery focused with the ability to achieve quality results with a challenging but positive and influential style.
- Flexible and professional under pressure, the right candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, drive and focus to succeed in a challenging environment.
- Experience within Financial Services is strongly preferred.
- Fluency in English is essential, and strong written and verbal communication skills are a critical requirement for the role.
- The role holder will be required to work autonomously on specific projects/tasks and will contribute positively to the organisational culture of excellence.