Business Manager - Investment Banking - Regulatory Compliance
A Global IB require a Business Manager for the coordination / oversight of their Reg Compliance function.
The markets division of a global investment bank are looking for a Business Manager to join their regulatory compliance function. This is a newly created position, designed to be a coordination point for all Regulatory Compliance issues, projects and internal MI - working directly for the bank's senior compliance leadership team.
Your role will be broad and workloads will be flexible, though key responsibilities may be;
- Review, analysis and production of RC Management Information (MI) reports to the bank's senior compliance leadership
- Strategic management of workload, resource, budget and personnel to achieve the department's goals within logistical constraints
- 360 degree exposure to the bank's RC management strategy, with direct working relationship with senior figures
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Sound knowledge of Investment Banking products.
- Experience working within regulatory compliance.
- Proven management experience
- Some experience leading projects and having an understanding of the basic principle of project management.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.