Debt Capital Markets Associate
- £75,000 - 90,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Advisory London Ltd
- 04 Aug 17
Play an active role in the daily operations of the DCM division. Performing analysis and research on complex transactions for Multinational clients doing deals across the African continent.
Job Title: DCM Associate
Salary range: £75,000 - 90,000
Closing date for applications: 2nd Sept 2017
Duties and Responsibilities:
Supervise the analysis, research and administrative work carried out by analysts in the team, as well as take the lead on and produce such work as required.
• Quality check all work of the analysts and provide constructive feedback where needed.
• Receive themes from VP’s and Executives and develop first draft of pitch books and submit to vice president for input and sign off.
• Review and interpret financial, operational and economic information to produce key analyses of relevance to the team’s transactions and pitching efforts
• Build own models and check and supervise financial models built by analysts with quality checking by the Vice President.
• Keep abreast of key industry and macro information to follow targeted companies and economic trends and update team members as and when relevant.
• Source, prepare and pool research on clients, clients’ industries and potential transactions for Investment Banking teams.
• Conduct data gathering and input activities related to transactions
• Provide information for pitchbooks
• Maintain and keep up to date database of sector presentations and documents.
• Compile management information for colleagues including driving the budgeting process and monitoring of actual vs. budgets.
- Significant experience as an Investment Banking Senior Analyst or Associate in a tier 1 Investment Bank.
- A solid track record of working on complex Investment Banking deals, with strong financial analysis, modelling, vluation and due diligence experience.
- Excellent analytical skills developed through experiende on M&A / Advisory tranactions.
- Educated to a Masters degree level in Finance or Accounting at a reputable University.
- A demonstrable interest in doing business across Africa.