Generalist M&A - Vice-President
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
A leading global platform is hiring a VP for their M&A Product Team. This institution operates on a truly global basis and works on high profile deals from an M&A and Financing perspective.
- Support coverage and advisory delivery focussed on a broad range of sectors
- Oversee Financial Analysis
- Oversee preparation of client materials
- Transaction Execution - Interacting with clients and various levels of management, and acting as an integral part of the engagement team
- Keeping fully up to date with the markets and the sector developments, understanding regulatory frameworks in relevant jurisdictions to support developing advice, valuation and financing structures
To qualify for this role you must meet the following criteria:
- Investment banking experience and currently operating at the VP grade
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Have undertaken a formal investment banking training program as an analyst
- Experience with and understanding of the principles of financial modelling and valuation
- Experience in developing marketing materials (pitch books), including research.