Investment Advisory & Origination
- Competitive package
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Aug 17
Debt Investment Advisory - Institutional, Financial, and Real Estate clients
The position will be to source a) new loan business on behalf of the company's existing client base and b) to originate new clients to the firm.
The following responsibilities will be included:
- Originating new lending opportunities across a wide-range lending mandates.
- Liaising with the firm's wide range of clients with regards to sourcing appropriate debt opportunities.
- Negotiating, and structuring, loans that have been originated by oneself.
- Interacting with the Credit Committee and investors with regards to origination lending opportunities.
- UK real estate finance expertise - preferably from either debt funds or banking.
- A broad range of experience of originating real estate debt transactions.
- Investment loan and development loan experience across key asset classes (such as residential and commercial).
- Current client base of borrowers.
- Business development skills.
- Networking abilities.
- Ability to convert opportunities into agreed business.
- Transaction terms negotiation and structuring experience.
- Relationship management skills - to face off to internal stakeholders and external clients.
- Credit Analysis skills, including the ability to present to credit committees.
- Deal completion experience, including mastery of due diligence, transaction management, and legal deal completion.
- Team player.
Please send your CV and other relevant information to email@example.com.
Vennbridge is an employment firm in relation to this opportunity. For further information regarding Vennbridge, please visit www.vennbridge.com.