Investment Management Analyst - Infrastructure
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
This is a varied role, working for a reputable brand in the market in a growing infrastructure investment management function; managing a portfolio of investments and building strong relationships. This is a close-knit team with substantial exposure up to board level.
- Assist in the execution of Infrastructure Investments, including the design and implementation of 100 day transition plans.
- Assist in the monitoring of Infrastructure Investments, including collaboration with Finance, Legal, Tax, Risk and Client Operations.
- Monitoring of Financial and Operational performance of assets, including analysing P&L, balance sheets etc.
- Valuations reporting.
- Reviewing models.
- Relationship Management with selected portfolio company management teams.
- Preparation of quarterly and annual investor reports.
- Attend industry events to network and develop industry / technical knowledge.
- 2 years’+ experience, ideally an infrastructure fund in an investment management role. Other relevant experience in a financial or professional services firm considered
- Good understanding of accounting, tax, valuations and financial modelling.
- Ideally hold the ACA.
- Familiarity with Private Equity and / or Infrastructure.
- Strong Client Services and Relationship Management expertise.