New European focused Logistics, Real Estate & Industrials investor requires Investment Professional.
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Arkesden Real Estate
- 21 Aug 17
Our client is a new European fund with incredibly high deal flow in the Real Estate, Logistics and Industrials space and they are seeking candidates with 1-6 years of experience to join their London based team.
The fund has significant backing from the US and is growing to become Europe’s leading opportunistic investor in the space. They were set up by two leading investors with over 30 years of experience and an excellent track-record in the sector.
An excellent opportunity to work on a high volume of high risk, high return, investments across the UK, Germany, France, Benelux, Italian and Spanish markets in a new but established fund.
Looking for candidates with:
- 1-6 years of experience.
- MUST HAVE Real Estate experience.
- Infrastructure, Industrials, Logistics, Heavy Industries sector experience also advantageous.
- Ideally investment experience (but not essential for those with 3 years or less experience).
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ambitious, driven professionals willing to excel in a tight-knit team.
- Travel required.
- GERMAN LANGUAGE preferred, open to other European languages.