Regional Head Anti-Fraud, Bribery & Corruption Investigations
- GBP100000 - GBP160000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters UK
- 14 Aug 17
A rarely available Regional Head of Anti-Fraud, Bribery & Corruption Investigations has just become available at one of the world's leading investment banks based in central London. This exciting senior role provides the opportunity to become regionally responsible for fraud prevention as you lead a team of investigators in respect of all anti-fraud, bribery and corruption investigations and whistleblowing investigations.
The primary responsibilities of the Regional Head of Anti-Fraud, Bribery & Corruption Investigations role will be:
- Assisting the Global Head in the design of the anti-fraud framework and with the strategy to prevent, detect and investigate fraud
- To provide leadership on investigations, to manage the Regional team and to work closely with the other regional heads
- To build stakeholder relationships with senior management in other business divisions to provide fraud related matters
- To provide anti-fraud training and to represent Anti-Fraud, Bribery and Corruption at various external industry meetings and at internal committees
To be the Regional Head of Anti-Fraud, Bribery and Corruption Investigations you will need:
- Vast Financial Crime experience and proven experience of undertaking financial crime investigations and engaging senior business executives
- Experience of managing and team and excellent communication skills
- Experience of dealing with law enforcement agencies and strong experience of working in the banking sector
- Experience in leading whistleblowing investigations
- Strong stakeholder management
In this Regional Head of Anti-Fraud Bribery and Corruption Investigations position you will be reporting into the Regional Head of Financial Crime for the UK and Ireland and will be leading a leading a team at one of the world's leading investment banks who have clients in over 70 countries.
If you are ambitious and looking for a senior position to further your career then this is the perfect role for you.
Apply today or call Casey Austin on 02075098743 to find out more about this.