Risk Business Analyst
London, England, United Kingdom
My client, a top tier investment bank is looking for Risk Business Analyst for their structural reform programme. The roles purpose is to address the operating model and strategy, in response to Brexit. This role is responsible for the remediation all risk models (market risk, credit risk and liquidity risk models) for the structural reform programme.
- Work independently to elicit, validate and document business requirements and input into solution design where necessary.
- Present findings, requirements and problem statements with supporting documentation.
- Define analysis approach in line with the strategic vision of the programme and the preferred methodology of the organisation.
- Support the Testing Strategy and input into the coverage of Test scenarios and conditions ensuring all requirements in scope are tested.
- Participate in the testing cycle and own the resolution of defects pertaining to requirement and design clarifications.
- Articulate and present commercial effectiveness of requirement proposals within a project or initiative.
- Provide support to the Lead Business Analyst in training new members of the team.
- Participate in reviewing Junior BA analysis and artefacts alongside the Lead Business Analyst and offer advice and feedback/knowledge.
- Experience within market risk, credit risk or liquidity risk models
- Experience of the software development lifecycle, the roles and responsibilities on large projects and the motivations of the actors involved.
- Understanding of project methodologies and their application within the organisation's project methodology.
- Exposure to working in medium to large scale change initiatives.
- Experience of communicating with a wide array of people and some experience of stakeholder management
- Experience of some of the underpinning frameworks and tools for business analysis documentation
- Adept at using Microsoft Office products with some experience using other software packages relevant to BA work
Please sent your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org