Be a Part of Our Success
Senior Analyst, Global Equities & Fixed Income Sales SupportWhat is the opportunity?
The role is part of European Operations that supports pre and post trade deal processing for RBC Capital Markets securities trading businesses and its clients. The role ensures trades are captured, confirmed for settlement and fully processed, additionally incorporating post trade queries and processing. The operations role is a first line of defence to trading businesses, ensures accurate books and records are maintained whilst providing a seamless client experience. The Sales Support team provide Sales Support services to RBC internal and external clients in line with the procedures and Bank standing orders.
What will you do?
- To assist the Team Manager / Department Head on projects, process improvements or new business initiatives as requested.
- To continue to develop product / market knowledge to ensure daily processes are appropriate to reduce operational risks.
- To escalate any unusual behaviour as well as any processing issues to the Team Manager or above in a timely manner following the Operations Escalation Policy.
- To understand and know how to locate central RBC policies and to ensure PRIMA maps and procedures are up to date and follow RBC Policies.
- To investigate any processing issues and recommend a course of action to the Team Manager. Once approved, assist in the execution of the proposed changes
- Will most likely have some form of approval / 4 eye checking responsibility. Great care and attention to detail is expected.
- To provide best in class client services to both internal and external clients by ensuring their queries are responded to within agreed timeframes
- Monitor Salesbook, GBOI and UnaVista Block reporting and exceptions - responsible for booking all allocations of Block trades, including CTM, FIX, Una Vista, voice, ALEX, GTC, ECN, Fidessa and BATS DSinc)
What do you need to succeed?
- Experience in general Operations
- Educated to A Level standard
- Knowledge of Sales support and Settlements within Operations
- FCA Registration is a requirement for the role If not FCA registered the successful candidate will have to take and pass the 2 exams and become registered within the first year in the role. Assistance will be given by RBC.
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada's largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com .
Get Career Alerts
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up for Career Alerts and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers .
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
City: City of London
Address: City of London
Work Hours/Week: 35
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 2017-08-23
Req ID: 143533
Posting Notes: [[mfield1]]