Industrials Investment Banking
Are you solution oriented? Do you always have an eye toward improving processes? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
– develop pitch book presentations and related client materials
– create financial models and tool sets for valuation analysis
– research key industry and business trends
– transaction execution and ongoing interactions with clients
You'll be working in the Global Industrials Group (GIG) team as an Analyst in Chicago, with responsibilities for an array of multi-industry sub-sectors. GIG covers a broad portfolio of industrial segments, including capital goods, transportation, industrial services, aerospace and defense, and building products. As an analyst, you will provide key analytical support in idea origination efforts and transaction execution, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructurings, leveraged buyouts, and execution of equity and debt capital markets transactions.
Your experience and skills
– a degree in a Finance related field
– some experience in investment banking or corporate finance, ideally
– solid analytical and quantitative skills
– client and solutions focused, a great communicator
– always looking to expand your skill set, including relationship building
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.