Equity Capital Markets
Are you solution oriented? Do you always have an eye toward improving processes? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
– identify and meet client needs, coordinating with client coverage teams
– develop pitch book presentations
– create financial models of alternative equity investments
– spot problems, generate options and recommend solutions (you're a contingency planner by nature)
You'll be working as an analyst on the Equity Capital Markets team in New York City. Our team works to raise our corporate, and private equity clients, as well as entrepreneurs, common and structured equity solutions on transactions ranging from $100 mm to well in excess of $1 billion, across the Financial, Real Estate and Technology industries. Our team is an innovative Permanent Capital group of highly experienced professionals who use creative and technical skills in matching the requirements of institutional investors with the desires of entrepreneurs and private equity partnerships to develop externally managed investment vehicles across multiple asset classes and industries. We work with our clients to sell our innovative financial instruments to investors both domestically and globally, in private structures, as well as publically listed vehicles. Our team has a tremendous track record of being involved in some of the biggest and most notable transactions ever completed in the Permanent Capital sector.
Your experience and skills
– a degree in a finance related field
– some experience in investment banking, corporate finance or capital markets, ideally
– solid analytical and quantitative skills
– a great communicator
– always looking to expand your skill set, including relationship building
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.