Analyst Engineer - Payments Technology
Our Payments technology team is seeking a passionate, results focused Analyst Engineer. The successful individual will be part of an exciting team of professionals working across major technology initiatives based on an Agile delivery framework
As part of an exciting team of technical experts, you will be working with best engineering practices delivering change into production. You are expected to utilise agile methodologies to find a balance between speed to market and high-quality outputs whilst becoming exposed to cutting edge technologies to help drive a first-class solution for our customers. Core Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
What you will bring:
- Work with a team accountable for the delivery of change across international payment's technology assets
- Operate and support all payments applications changes through the software delivery lifecycle, with key focus on development, Unit and System Testing
- Working with the following individuals/teams to achieve the following outcomes:
- Engineers - discuss various technical implementation ideas with the team while focusing on testing and quality considerations; involved in code reviews throughout the life cycle
- Quality Engineers - Leading and assisting QE engineers across ALL payments technology teams to ensure that quality testing outcomes
- Solution Designers - performing design documentation review and working to drive scalable solutions
- Project Managers - frequent communication around simple implementable technical solutions during inception and helping the team to deliver
- Product Owners - providing support to ensure POs, solution architects and solution designers have all the resources available and roadblocks removed to create well quantified and researched stories
- Supporting, coding, testing and installing applications programs
- Preparing and maintaining systems and program documentation.
- Assisting in the analysis and design of applications programs and databases.
- Modifying and troubleshooting applications programs.
- Participate in Platform code reviews with Developers.
- Assist with testing of code by working with Quality engineers that are assigned to your project
- mainframe programming languages such as COBOL, JCL, VSAM, CICS, SQL, IMS, REXX, MQ, CICS
- knowledge of DB2 , VSAM , IMS/DB & SQL SERVER
- Knowledge of Key Mainframe tools such as CONNEX, JIRA, CONFLUENCE, Expeditor, Endevor, File-aid, CA-7, OPC, Q-TEST, Change-Man, HPQC,ALM, BMC Remedy, CONTROL-M, SPUFI,PEGASYS, ELIPSE , FileAid-DB2, INSYNC,CODE-WRITE,STAR TOOL, ICE TOOL, IBM-DEBUGGER, Abend-Aid, Informatica, NDM, ISPW,MQ
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Mainframe Software development
- Experience in testing on Mainframe & front-end applications used at nab payments platform
- Experience across Nab QE tools and process used in all aspects of Testing
- Experience in Software Engineering
- Experience in Agile Methodology
- Exposure to Quality Engineering tools such as (or an equivalent): Jira, Confluence, QTest
We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
08 Oct 2020 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time Closing:
22 Oct 2020 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time