Your new company
With more than 50,000 employees globally, my client is one of the largest commercial banks with holding assets worldwide and is now looking for an experienced product manager in Cards to join their fast growing team in Sydney CBD. Your new role
The main responsibilities of this role including:
What you'll need to succeed
- Develops and implements new credit card products, product enhancements, and value propositions through analyzing product portfolio performance, consumer behavior and preferences, competitive best practices, and product economics.
- Responsible for the overall market and financial performance of credit card program with accountability for meeting the annual targets and objectives.
- Formulates, economically justifies, and executes strategic and tactical plans for materially increasing member penetration and revenue growth through improved cardholder acquisition, activation, credit line utilization.
- Develops insightful, fact-based business and product reviews, market analyses that serve as the basis for actionable strategy development, implementation planning, and performance assessment.
- Initiates, plans and manages complex business initiatives and promotions throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Work closely with diverse stakeholders such as financial institutions and payment network providers to ensure all parties are complying with material contractual terms.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
You will need to have extensive experience in Cards or Payments industry. Local Australian experience in banking environment will be highly regarded. You will have strong analytical skills, practical and hands-on approach as this is an all-encompassing role. Great people management and interpersonal skills. Excellent Microsoft Excel skills. Mandarin Speaking is a must. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Selia Chen on email@example.com to discuss in more detail. LHS 297508