Service Support Engineer
Service Support Engineer
- Work with innovative technology partners.
- Work with a talented, personable and ambitious team.
- Multiple Positions - Java, Oracle, Docker, API Services(x6); Mainframe skills (x4).
Enterprise Services (ES) delivers the Group's information technology and banking operations functions to ensure the highest levels of customer service through world-class process excellence and technology innovation.
We deliver available, reliable, consistent technology solutions for our internal and external customers, essential tools for our people, and innovative product platforms for our customers (including NetBank and CommSec).
We are driven to balance three key dynamics to ensure our success: Being safe, sound and secure, ensuring agility and driving performance.
We put the customer at the centre of everything we do and measure our performance against the Group's external customer satisfaction measures.
The Payment Services Utility (PSU) team is a newly established area of the ES operating model that manages the end to end technology and operations for payments within the CBA group. This includes all real time, domestic, international and merchant payment services. What will your impact be?
You will be responsible for providing end to end technical support for payments systems of CBA. You have accountability of providing proactive and reactive support to application and operational issues across payments platform. About your role
You will be expected to perform the following tasks in a manner consistent with CBA's Values and People Capabilities.
See yourself in our team? We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Providing timely and high quality resolutions to customer incidents and service requests following agreed process guidelines, work practices and service standards.
- Ensure maximum availability and performance of CBA's payment application with 24x7 support
- System monitoring with real-time monitoring tools (Splunk, Appdynamics)
- Provide proactive and reactive support to application and operational issues across production and other environments
- Liase with external vendor, other CBA teams to ensure incidents are resolved in a timely manner.
- Identifying, creating and contributing to continuous improvement initiatives which improve process and/or service to customers
If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Payments acquiring subject matter expertise
- Payment subject experience in low value domestic payment, International Payments and Swift technologies, NPP.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in application support, development/ testing or business / system analysis role.
- Extensive experience in Mainframe IT Infrastructure , Operating Systems (Z/OS), Software (IMS, CICS, DB2, MQ), JCL and Cobol programming knowledge
- Minimum 3 years work experience with HP non-stop and Connex application.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in application support, development/ testing or business / system analysis role in Java/J2EE, WebSphere and Oracle database application.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in application support, development/ testing or business / system analysis role in Docker, DC/OS, API and Oracle database landscape.
- In-depth experience in middleware integration and support.
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills with technical and functional understanding of payments landscape
- Possess the ability to work independently with minimal management supervision
- Experience with systems analysis, application support and continuous improvement initiatives
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good understanding and working knowledge of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 30/10/2020