Analytics and Reporting Consultant - 18 Month Contract
We're building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what's right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com Job Description What You'll Be Doing
Building and maintaining jobs on SQL and Oracle database. Building and supporting Tableau data source. Promotion of dashboard on Tableau. Data ingestion and configuration of ThoughtSpot. Managing and monitoring the end to end engagement request process to ensure all requests are channeled to the responsible teams for action on. How You'll Succeed -
Who You Are
- The position is accountable for providing analysis and reporting solutions to the various business portfolios including Retail Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth Management etc.
- Provide guidance and specialized knowledge/advice to internal clients in the area of effective management of CIBC's standard BI/Analytical tools and Big data analytics.
- Contribute to a wide range of enterprise initiatives related to BI/Analytical solutions.
What CIBC Offers
- You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do.
- You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
- You embrace and champion change. You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You're confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
What You Need to Know
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
Expected End Date
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
2021-07-02 Job Location
Toronto-55 Yonge Street, 6th Employment Type
Staff Augmentation Weekly Hours