Consultant Lean Management
Capco is a global business and technology consultancy company dedicated solely to the financial services industry. Leader in professional consulting in capital markets since 1998, with more than 3,000 consultants in the world (US, UK, France, Germany, Switzerland, Canada, Belgium, Netherlands, India, Hong Kong…), Capco designs, develops and manages innovative and effective solutions. We operate the largest transformation projects as a preferred partner of major International banking groups. Within the space of operational efficiency and Lean management, we are looking for associate consultants, consultants and senior consultants with significant experience in the investment banking industry.
Within the space of operational efficiency and Lean management, we are looking for associate consultants, consultants and senior consultants with significant experience in the investment banking industry.
Depending on your seniority and your level of expertise, your main responsibilities will be:
- Contribute to and / or lead end-to-end operational efficiency projects,
- Coach some operational managers in the acquisition of Lean management tools and techniques (visual management, white boards, morning meetings, capacity management…),
- Display a methodological expertise in the space of operational efficiency. A Lean management experience is clearly a strong asset for these roles,
- Show a strong functional expertise allowing to gain quickly the confidence of the customer. An experience within the IT or Operations department of a financial institution is a major plus for this role,
- Identify and quantify potential improvements and elaborate innovative solutions,
- Demonstrate an ability to onboard and mobilize various stakeholders in a change initiative.
According to your grade, you could also:
- Oversee the commercial and contractual aspects of our projects
- Take initiatives of business development
You have minimum 5 years of experience in the field of finance and or consulting, of which a significant experience in project mode. You have a real expertise in the financial products, the market transactions or the information systems. You have developped an expertise in Lean Management. You have a change-oriented mindset.
You can demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and a good team spirit, real capacities of adaptation, analysis and synthesis, flexibility, curiosity, and an appetite to support actively the growth of a human-sized dynamic local office.
You are the holder of a Master degree (Bac+5).
French and English languages are necessary.