- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 14 Nov 17
Assistant Manager, Control & Support
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
To provide control and support for Cash Management Services ("CMS") Team.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Static Data Maintenance
* To liaise / handle static data maintenance under CMS.
* Ensure all CMS static data maintenance was set up properly and comply with bank policy and guideline.
* Work as coordinator and communicate with local stakeholders (e.g. RM / Solution Delivery) and hubs on new initiatives / migrations in related to static data maintenance in order to improve bank's revenue and reach customer satisfaction.
* To liaise / monitor hub performance and outsourcing static data maintenance includes but not limited to service level agreement, regular review meeting, outsourcing document etc.
* To act as Responsible Person ("RP") to conduct assessment / review on CMS' operations procedures/process including but not limited to Key Control Standard Assessment ("KCSA")
* To coordinate with Group and local functions in setup / review operational risk control standard
* To review daily SR7 report and arrange with GSSC Investigation team to follow-up on exceptional items
Department Cost Monitoring / Department MIS report / Euro SI
* To handle / support the department cost monitoring in term of daily cost movement and budget
* To support or to prepare/review the department MIS report and coordinate the report addition/amendment/enhancement with internal stakeholders.
* To support / handle daily Euro SI operations in term of static data setup and liquidity monitoring
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in payment operations and customer service.
- In - depth knowledge of local and international payment methods and settlement arrangements. A thorough understanding of SWIFT
- Sound knowledge of foreign exchange, Agency Arrangement and relevant banking regulations. Knowledge of the business practice and standards of the Overseas Group offices and correspondents.
- Thorough understanding of the functionality of the payment systems.
- Good interpersonal skills. Ability to maintain a good professional relationship with external and internal contacts.
- Strong risk and governance mindset
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 30 Nov 17. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.