Managing Consultant at Pinpoint Asia Limited
Our client, a leading insurance group, with large scale cloud transformation on its public cloud platform. They are looking for a Cloud Reliability Lead in their highly technical team. You will have the chance to work on a highly-automated engineering platform.
- Lead the delivery and operations of a highly resilient and scalable cloud platform for the application development division.
- Lead the cloud support team on technical support, platform development, continuous delivery, and resilience.
- Lead the response to incidents and problems regarding the cloud platform. Build an incident response and support model with proper escalation for 24x7 follow the sun support.
- Work with platform engineers, software teams, product managers, engineering groups, enterprise architects, DevOps to discover new value and features for the platform.
- Actively review and feedback the design of features of the platform which enhances the platform operations efficiency and security.
- Lead the team to provide great technology services for application users with a focus on self-service and continuous delivery.
- At least 10 years of Engineering experience in an enterprise environment.
- Team Leadership experience in providing SRE, DevOps, or Production Support.
- Experience with public cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or GCP is preferred.
- In-depth technical experience with container platforms or technologies like Kubernetes etc.
- Experience with cloud platform operations including system, network, and security.
- Strong experience in automated provisioning and configuration management tools such as, Azure Resources Manager, Terraform, Jenkins etc.
- Familiar with Agile and DevOps principles, Test-Driven development, continuous integration, and other approaches that accelerate the delivery of new features.
- Experience in writing code and scripts using Python, Perl, and Java.
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese).
- Certifications in AWS or Azure would be a great plus.
- Bachelor's Degree from a reputable University.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at firstname.lastname@example.org and put PMO Associate - Leading Insurance Group in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Data Engineering Lead - Leading Financial Firm in HK
2) Senior Data Architect (Big Data) - Leading Financial firm in HK
3) Senior C++ Developer - Leading Crypto Firm - Hong Kong