My client is one of the biggest institutions globally. With digital innovation at the heart of their top priorities, they are constantly investing in offering comprehensive services through digital channels. We are currently looking for a Digital Customer Engagement Senior Manager to shape the future development of digital platform. This candidate will take part in market research and data-drive strategy to create a customer-centric platform.
- Understanding key business drivers, taking a holistic view of business needs & gathering business requirements, identifying opportunities, and evaluating them to implement effective and efficient business solutions
- Evaluating website traffic according to metrics such as a number of visitors, visitor demographics, session length, conversion rate, new customer acquisition cost, and more.
- Using a digital experience platform to assess customer feedback, data, and analytics, as well as improve the overall digital experience and customer experience based on analytics and derived insights.
- Work with UX/UI designers, data analytics team in delivery new products, E2E customer journey mapping
- Solid experience and understanding E2E digital customer journey
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to see things through to completion. The ability to quickly understand customer and operational considerations such as risk
- Strong communication skills, in both written and verbal, to escalate blocker / critical risk & issues, if needed
- Excellent understanding of Design thinking, customer centric design, Agile project methodology / framework and best practices.
- Strong commercial & customer focus, ability to balance risks / development efforts against business / customer benefits
- Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
- Experience of relevant tools such as JIRA, Confluence to support project delivery and be comfortable to use Slack / Microsoft Teams for day-to-day communications within the POD team
- People / team management experience is highly preferred