IT Security Consultant
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- UST Global
- 18 Mar 18 2018-03-18
IT Security Consultant need for scalable project delivery. we are looking for strong risk evaluator for on complex situations investigation and solutions proposal. Candidate with CISSP, CISA and CISM are mostly preferable
· Conduct IT security and Cyber security reviews and audits of specific business areas, provide practical, innovative and value-added solutions to issues identified
· Analyse and assess IT risks (cyber security, network security, data protection and confidentiality, technology change, technology reliability) assumed by business
· Identify and evaluate the effectiveness of technology controls designed to address those risks
· Prepare reports of audit findings for management, monitor results, risk profile and developments across network and provide input for planning sessions requirements
· University degree
· IT security related certification in: CISSP, CISA or CISM
· Experience in audit, IT security or IT risk management areas.
· Solid technical and analytical skills and willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments and learn new concepts and methods
· Detailed understanding of cyber security and IT security and preferably hands on experience including: vulnerability and patch management, network security, threat intelligence and information sharing, secure application development, intrusion detection and incident response, security logging and monitoring and analytics
Our company is an American multinational provider of Digital, IT services and solutions, headquartered in United States. We have offices in USA, India, Mexico, UK, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Spain and Poland.
Specializes in Healthcare, Retail & Consumer Goods, Banking & Financial Services, Telecom, Media & Technology, Insurance, Transportation & Logistics and Manufacturing & Utilities.