- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
Marketing Associate – Asia Content Marketing and Product Strategy
Location: Hong KongThe Role:
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate who is a problem solver, a quick learner and who takes ownership and initiative on projects. It is very important that you are keen to be exposed to different marketing and product strategy projects and is eager to grow your career in Moody's.
In this role, you will work on projects to ensure that customers get the full value of our products. This includes effective distribution of services to customers and prospects through multiple channels such as website, e-mail, events, sales and customer service teams and more. You will report to the Assistant Director - Product Strategist in the Content Solutions department.
This is a key role within a dynamic Asia Content Marketing & Product Strategy team responsible for driving the growth of Research, Data and Analytics business for Moody's Analytics. Within that team, you will be a member of a best-in-class marketing and product strategy function tasked with positioning Moody's as a leading provider of credit research and analytic services by building awareness, reliance and demand for Moody's content.
Awareness Building & Customer Engagement
- Define and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns in the region. Channels include website, email, events and 3 rd party channels. Develop targeted distribution list for the marketing campaigns
- Develop solid understanding of Moody's research and data offerings. Clearly communicate the value of our core product to our customers and prospects
- Run webinars or user groups designed to drive customer usage of our core product offering
- Represent Moody's at market research meetings, company-sponsored events and third-party conferences
- Design formance reports on key metrics for marketing campaigns
- Perform data/user analysis, draw conclusions and recommend improvements
- Take initiative to identify new communications channels; present new campaign ideas to the team
- Organize client meetings for market intelligence projects; take comprehensive and precise notes with minimal edits needed
- Monitor competitive developments and activities
- Produce and maintain marketing materials for both internal and external use to support sales process
- Report and analyze sales performance
- Support the development of annual sales forecasts and business plans
- Coordinate lead generation activities
- Organize internal training sessions for the sales and customer service teams
- Provide support as needed for all other marketing communications or product strategy projects
- Quick learner, problem solver and motivated to take initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Proficiency in English is a must and Mandarin is a strong plus
- Demonstrated ability to manipulate and draw meaningful conclusions from qualitative client feedback and high volumes of data
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to prioritize several projects at once and communicate proactively, without close supervision
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills a must, with experience in using Salesforce.com, Access and automated marketing platforms such as Marketo a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Finance, Economics, Statistics or Business Administration
- 1 - 2 year's Marketing or Analytical experience; strong candidates without work experience will also be considered
- Basic understanding of fixed income/credit markets desirable but not a must; experience within Financial Services or Consulting industry a plus
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.