Senior Implementation Consultant
- To lead in the implementation and execution of projects to existing and new clients.
- Services on MA Basel II/III and Asset Liability Management Solutions for clients.
- Establish and build expert knowledge of Moody's Analytics software Solution.
- Participate to build an operational bridge between external partner, Product team and implementation teams.
- Provide support to Team in presenting and discussing with clients on Moody's Analytics products and solutions.
- Degree in Finance, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related subject
- Basel II and Basel III or ALM experience in a bank, a consultancy firm or a software engineering company
- Experience in the banking industry within risk management
- Technical skills on relational databases and SQL
- Knowledge of data modelling within the Banking sector and skills in improving data quality would be advantageous.
- Experience in data mapping between systems of financial and risk data
- Capability in drafting data policies and documentation
- Excellent knowledge of existing and international and local regulatory requirements (e.g. Basel III, HKMA, FSC ) and in depth understanding of the proposed revision of the international regulatory and accounting framework (Basel III, CRD 4, IFRS9)
- Be able to communicate and negotiate with Client on the requirement and deliverable as well as the delivery/implementation timeline
- Be able to communicate effectively technical information to non experts
- Be able to build relationships at all levels with the internal organization
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.