Senior Network Engineer - Routing/VoIP/Cloud/Cisco
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Williams (Hong Kong) Limited
- 18 Feb 19
My client is the leading consumer goods design, development, sourcing and logistics company for major retailers and brands around the world. With a long standing history of success and as part of the efforts to further strengthen their market position, the company is seeking an experienced Senior Network Engineer to join the team.
- Manage company’s global network and IP Phone systems for global offices.
- Supporting regional offices and end users.
- Change and incident management.
- Monitor performance and ensure network availability and reliability.
- Providing Level-2 support and troubleshoot but also need to provide VIP support occasionally.
- Deliver network consultancy services, infrastructure design and IP Telephony.
- Handling ad-hoc task.
- Degree holder in Information Systems, Computer Science or other related disciplines.
- At least 5 years of IT infrastructure experience.
- Hands on experience on network, security product and technology.
- Knowledge on routing, VoIP, Cisco IPT system, cloud solution, Jabber is a plus.
- Ability to think logically to analyze problems and detail-minded.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.