Our client, a well-established investment bank, is looking to hire a Workplace Technology Manager to take charge of the steering, designing, engineering, and operational support of a suite of Microsoft 365 products as a part of the firmwide Digital Transformation.
- Initiate and drive the adoption of modern workplace technologies such as Microsoft 365, Azure AD, Exchange Online, and Microsoft teams, across the firm
- Provide operational support for existing workspace technologies such as Exchange on-prem, Active Directory on-prem, Cisco Ironport, Proofpoint, Skype for Business, SharePoint, Blackberry UEM/Dynamics, SCOM, SCCM, ActiveRoles Server, Quest Password Manager, Quest Analytics, etc, and the newly implemented workplace technologies, both on-prem and on the Cloud
- Proactively monitor all workplace systems and identify areas of improvements
- Ensure all IT security baselines are met
- Act as the subject matter expert in Workplace technologies and provide L3 support
- 8+ years of hands-on technical experience in workplace technologies
- Bachelor degree or above in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other relevant disciplines
- Proven track records of effective implementation and administration of IT systems with focus on Workplace technologies
- Must have working experience in the implementation of Microsoft 365/Office 365, Azure AD, Exchange Online, and Microsoft Teams
- Strong experience in exploring and adopting practical technologies that bring benefits to the firm
- Proven track records of IT incident and disaster situation handling
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
To apply. please send your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!