Asst Dir-Sr QA Engineer
Job Description The Role / Responsibilities:
- Perform automation testing, functional testing and compatibility testing according to project plan and software development life cycles.
- Work with Product Management to clarify of functional and non-functional requirements.
- Help define best practices for the use of Defect Tracking systems and Jira.
- Develop and enhance automation test platforms, to improve automation testing efficiency and accuracy
- Analyze test results across large projects.
- Determine and improve test coverage for product releases.
- Initiate and implement process and execution improvements for the QA phases of the SDLC.
- Provide leadership, guidance, training and mentoring to implement test automation and functional testing practices across project teams
- Reproduce, analyze and find the root cause for clients' issues.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree).
- 7+ years of experience in Software testing automation and Functional testing within Agile development life.
- Experience leading cross functional teams.
- Experience implementing agile processes across a team, including SCRUM, Continuous Build and Integration.
- Strong experience with a wide range of QA methodologies, expert in several
- Aptitude for analyzing and improving QA processes
- Has automation testing experience preferably in web UI
- Has strong database knowledge on both relational Databases and NoSQL Databases
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Good understanding of web development technology (HTML, FPML, XML, CSS)
- Experience working with large 'Big Data' data sets and distributed computing tools a plus (Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, etc.) is a plus
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.