Director - Enabling Technologies India
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Enabling Technology Overview
We are a global service provider for all types of enabling & integration solutions, providing functionality in the Area of API Management, RPA, Business Process Automation, Business Rule Engines as well for Messaging. We support our customer in their digitalization journey by offering them best in class products and supporting activities such as product strategy, lifecycle management and operation of these products.
The role has two main components - responsibility for holistic Service Management, Risk and Audit oversight across all Enabling Technology products/capabilities. You will report directly to Head of Enabling Technology, based in Zurich, Switzerland. In addition, take responsibility for regional oversight (India) for the Enabling Technology division and as such will work closely with IT India Head and OpCo for human capital & regional initiatives.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standard
As the Head of Enabling Technology Service Management, Regulatory & Control Manager, you will have following responsibilities:
- Seek opportunities to build a culture of Risk & Control along with demonstrating technology depth and ability to grow the team as a regional leader.
- Service Management, Audit and Control: Ensure all Products and Services are managed and under control.
- Working in coordination with CISO, Regulatory Affairs, Internal Audit and Regional IT Leadership as well as with the Service Owners.
- Regional Mgmt: Participate in the Group CIO regional / local meetings and represent functional topics / cascade.
- Operational Excellence: Act as the escalation point of contact within function in case of regional production issues ensuring appropriate communication and global ownership of issue minimizing impact.
- Talent Management: Top talent management in location and participation in human capital discussions, proactively developing a talent pipeline (internal and external)
- Human Capital: Increase collaboration and staff engagement through Town Hall, Organizational Announcements, Job Family Communications and be an active member of the regional IT Council and events.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Master’s degree in Information Technology or related sciences field (alternatively provable equivalent education and practical experience in this domain)
- At least 10 years of proven hands-on experience within IT, Enabling Technologies of a large global Enterprise organisation
- Profound knowledge of, strategies, processes and methodologies about operational Excellence, Stability and Control and you bring a passion for working in a global environment
- Outstanding analytical skills will help you to act as a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and a positive can-do attitude! Sound communication skills
- An open-minded and empathic teammate with a partnering mindset and an enthusiastic and motivated personality, with demonstrated experience in solving complex challenges
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time under pressure with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.