Java Solution Architect and Team Lead, VP
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The International Wealth Management division serves private and institutional clients domiciled in Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, and includes the global Asset Management franchise.
- The role is for Development Team Lead of the new IWM 3.0 Pricing tool application, providing technical leadership and guidance of the Team, with oversight of work, direction of technology, solution design, and strategic direction of the Product
- As an experienced Full Stack Developer and Solution Architect, you will work with business, infrastructure, data and application architects to translate a business need into a robust and integrated technology solution.
- Working in a fast-paced environment solving unique and challenging software problems and developing innovative solutions.
- Technical Product Ownership, ensure application inventories kept up to date, efficient management of Application Artefacts, LCM activities and manage integration points from external teams related to those applications
- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
- Integrate into the IWM standard deployment process for this product, implementing DevOPS processes using configuration management and integration/build automation tools to lead and deploy implemented code.
- Applying knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
- Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
- Supporting issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution.
- Fixing and performance tuning applications.
- Developing and demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in Java/MS.NET technologies, micro service design patterns, Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture concepts.
- Collaborating within a project team comprised of hardworking employees with diverse and complementary skills.
Professional Skill Requirements
- A consistent track record of successful project/product implementation with minimal of 12-14 years of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Pair programming and Test Driven Development.
- Proficiency in one or more backend languages (Java / Spring / MS.NET) and frontend framework (HTML5 / Angular)
- Has Hands-on Test Driven Development experience and able to author Unit, Integration and Functional Tests.
- Outstanding OO-skills. Must demonstrate strong familiarity of design patterns.
- Experience practicing pair programming in a team is an advantage
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and client-facing skills.
- Risk and Controls Management, effectively handling the Product to avoid future risk, audit and control points
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.