- Extremely competitive
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Virtu Financial
- 23 May 18 2018-05-23
We are looking for a qualified accountant with 0-5 years’ post qualification experience to join our Dublin based team. Our team consists of three high caliber accountants and involves close interaction with our New York and Singapore Finance Functions. The role will afford the successful candidate exposure to all aspects of financial control for a leading trading firm. This includes financial accounting, management accounting, tax compliance, statutory reporting and Treasury / cash management. Given the firm’s flat structure, the role also affords the successful candidate opportunities to work closely with senior management.
Responsibilities will include the following, with hands on training provided as necessary:
- Day to day accounting and finance operations.
- General ledger maintenance and analysis with exposure to all elements of the TB - revenue, expense, tax, assets, liabilities and equity.
- Treasury / cash management for global trading accounts.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and quarterly Board reports.
- Central Bank of Ireland reporting – monthly metrics, FINREP, COREP, etc.
- Audit & financial reporting, including the presentation of at least one Group entity’s financials to the Board annually.
- Tax compliance – primarily working with external advisors on corporation tax, as well as VAT, FATCA & CRS.
- Project work, including various automation initiatives.
- A qualified accountant with a strong academic background.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office especially Excel.
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required.
- Committed individual who works well under pressure.
We offer our employees a great package. This includes:
Extremely competitive compensation
Health and Dental insurance for staff, partners & dependents
Daily catered meals
Fully stocked kitchen
Onsite gym facilities
Weekly yoga classes