Summer Internship Programme 2019 - Kilkenny
- Location: Kilkenny, Leinster, Ireland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Summer Internship Programme 2019 - KilkennyGrow your career at State Street From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. We're a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have - on our clients, our communities and each other.
We're committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
Summer Intern Programme 2019 Our Summer Intern Programme is a 3month internship that places high potential undergraduate students, like you, into our most impactful roles preparing you for future success
Programme dates: June 10th 2019 - August 31st 2019 You must be available for the full duration of the programme
What will I be doing?
Successful candidates will join one of the following departments:
Corporate Actions: The Corporate Actions team is responsible for processing, settling and reconciling Corporate Actions on the Fund Accounting platform for funds across multiple locations.
Custody: The Custody team open accounts, markets and currencies for all off-shore funds administered in Ireland and the Channel Islands.
Investor Services: The Investor Services function is responsible for the settlement of all subscription and redemption trades that are placed by investors.
Project Assistant: The objective of the Client Change Function is to leverage "best practice" project management tools and practices in order to minimize project and operational risk and deliver projects on time
Our intern programme offers you:
- A structured learning and development programme comprised of a 1 day orientation event, specific job related training, professional development and soft skills training.
- A buddy who can offer you their experience, knowledge and guidance throughout your Internship.
- Intern Corporate Citizenship events.
- Monthly Lunch and Learn sessions with State Street's Leadership teams.
- Grow your professional network by joining an Employee Resource Group. Committees include the Professional Women's Network, the Pride & Ally Network and the Professional Inclusion committee
Who we are looking for:
- Enrolled in full time education at Masters level OR undergraduates in the penultimate year of Degree in one of the following areas; Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related.
- Strong teamwork, communication, interpersonal, and critical thinking skills
- Strong IT Skills
- Highly motivated with an exceptional drive for success