- Milan, Lombardia, Italy
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Oct 18
Business Consultant Wealth and Asset Management
Wealth and Asset Management
Prometeia is looking for a business consultant to be included in a team that will participate in projects on major Italian banks as well as in internal development activities of the business line of which it will be part.
- Support to Project Managers in project management
- design and development of business models and business processes with particular reference to the world of corporate advisory and corporate banking
- drafting and analysis of business/functional requirements of information systems
- interaction with Data Scientist colleagues for the implementation of advanced analytics in the digitalization of Corporate banking
- interaction with Quantitative Analyst/Economist in the definition of business/functional requirements of digital platforms for corporate advisory
- interaction with the Software Engineering/Developer in the transmission of requirements and the verification of compliance with them
- market research and analysis in collaboration with Prometeia research practices
- support for Prometeia Managers and Partners in innovation and commercial development activities
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCES:
- university degree in Economics or Engineering
- previous experience in consultancy firms or banking institutions (2/4 years)
- Advanced use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- knowledge of software for the development of data analytics
- A good knowledge of the English language is essential and the knowledge of a second foreign language is welcome.
- Proactivity and willingness to acquire increasing autonomy
- ability to solve problems and propose solutions
- ability to work as a team
WHAT WE OFFER:
Prometeia is always looking for people with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and very motivated. Curiosity and passion are for us values to cultivate and for this reason we are looking for profiles that want to get involved and give their contribution to innovation.
We offer our people a training path that can include trips to Italy and abroad and the opportunity to work in a stimulating and dynamic environment, strongly oriented to the enhancement of resources based on the objectives achieved.
PLACE OF WORK: