Advisory Key is a Consulting & Recruiting Company specialized in Project Management, Business Analysis and Operations in the investment fund industry & wealth management. This year, we conducted more than 100 assignments successfully. Advisory Key knows a sharp growth since its creation in 2010. We are constantly growing and we now are working with the major banks in Luxembourg and Paris. Together with our team composed of more than 140 high-caliber professionals, we develop a culture of excellence and deliver cost-effective advice.
IT Fund Administration Business Analyst
On behalf of a prestigious bank in Luxembourg, we are looking for confirmed and senior BAs to be assigned on different projects belonging to a large transformation program. In accordance with the quality and security procedures currently in place at IT department, the Business Analyst takes a lead role in analysing, documenting and proposing functional solutions to best meet business needs.
Your responsibilities would include:
- To analyse and understand the business issues and complex requirements (new customer / new services of existing clients or new FA products).
- To propose functional solutions, including internal processes improvements and synergies with existing solutions where applicable
- To translate the business requirements into functional specifications which include system design elements and detailed test plans for the proposed solution
- To manage and assist offshore resources on functional aspects
- To design and execute the test scenarios and test scripts
- To manage change requests related to the project plans to ensure agreed deadlines are maintained
- On a weekly basis, to provide effective and informative progress evaluations in terms of outstanding milestones, current status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies
- To communicate effectively and facilitate team interaction
- To ensure that the appropriate documentation is made available and training is given for the end user and IT Support
- To be responsible for the control of the deliverables’ quality
Key Skills & Background:
- Knowledge in Multifonds and/or P-control
- Background in Fund Administration area will be considered as a asset
- Familiar with IT standards and especially CMMI project-management methodology
- Relevant track record in a similar role (5 years at least)
- Factual and have excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written and oral French and English skills are essential, any other language is an advantage
Why would you want to work with us?
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Have an challenging and varied work;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.
Should you be interested in applying for this challenging job offer, please liaise with Advisory Key Sarl (Luxembourg) by phone : +352 26 45 99 85 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> . We guarantee you an answer within 15 days, and above all the confidentiality of your application thanks to a meticulous application of the GDPR rules.
Stay connected by following our "Advisory Key" page on LinkedIn