- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Senior Cloud Developer
- Location: Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Senior Cloud DeveloperAbout Standard Chartered
We are leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
• Implement a state of the art platform to enable our customers to gain a faster time to market
• Be recognised as trusted partner for business application owners and other technology teams who seek to make use of Cloud based infrastructure
• Priorities technical resources against a pre-defined roadmap and funding model
• Provide technical design expertise to application and delivery teams
• Introduce & support emerging technology and best market practices to ensure consistent and state of the art systems are built and business achieves enhanced benefits
• Special responsibility for:
o Ensuring that platform conforms to Standard Chartered security best practises and is fully consistent with Bank audit and compliance requirements and fully consistent with the design ethos and technical requirements of external cloud providers
o Full-Stack development
o Software testing during deployment cycles
o Architectural design and continuous improvement of the platform adhering to regulator and compliance requirements
Our Ideal Candidate
• Advanced understanding of RESTful architecture
• Advanced understanding of developing highly available infrastructures in a cloud services environment, preferably with Amazon Web Services or other cloud providers such as Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform
• Advanced understanding of multi-tier application architecture, development, deployment
• Advanced understanding of container implementation (OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes)
• Proficient in the following: Python or Go (Web Framework, Serverless etc)
• Experience and expertise in Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment practise, tooling, and techniques, particularly evidence of leading organisational and cultural change to adopt CI/CD practises (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, git; Jenkins, Artifactory, Terraform, Packer, Rundeck, Ansible, AWS, ELK, AppDynamics)
• Experience with at least one type of infrastructure as code product (Terraform, Cloud Formation, Bosh)
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.