- Moscow, Moskva, Russia
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Mar 18
Associate Analyst (Corporate Finance) Moscow - English and Russian Speaker
Location: Moscow, Moskva, RussiaThe Role / Responsibilities:
The Associate will work closely with Senior Analysts and provide high level analytical, statistical and research assistance to Analysts in the rating process based in EMEA.
- Support analysts in drafting credit documents, formulating ratios, preparing spreadsheets, comparative statistics, graphs, tables, and working on special projects as and when needed.
- Monitor quantitative and qualitative portfolio data.
- Review financial statements under guidance to apply Moody's methodologies and use financial models.
- Perform credit analysis on corporates under guidance of lead Analyst.
- Review rating documentation, including bank loans, covenants and bond indentures.
- Support sector and company research writing.
- Assist in preparation of outreach presentational material relating to company and sector focus.
- Attend analytical meetings (if required) and assist with meeting follow-up reports.
- Perform administrative tasks among other things, portfolio reviews and time sensitive projects.
Moody's Investors Service - Corporate Finance Group
- Strong academics with BSc or MSc (or equivalent) in a Finance / Banking / Accounting discipline.
- Relevant credit analysis experience ideally within Corporate Finance Oil & Gas or related experience from a recognised financial institution or an audit firm.
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFA and or CIMA /ACCA) would be highly beneficial Demonstrates sound accounting knowledge when reviewing financial statements.
- Solid understanding of cash-flow lending techniques and financial/statistical research capabilities.
- Ability to use financial models and software specific to the business.
- Strong quantitative aptitude and proven analytical skills.
- Well-developed IT skills including advanced Excel and PowerPoint, with the ability to use financial models and software specific to the business.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and manage own workflow/priorities accordingly.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and demonstrable research skills.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.