Associate, International Investment Bank
- Moscow, Moskva, Russia
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Jan 18 2018-01-15
A leading international investment bank focused on the M&A and debt advisory projects in the mid-market sector is seeking to recruit a Senior Analyst / Associate, to be based in Moscow, Russia, to support execution of a number of cross-border M&A transactions.
- Create financial models;
- Analyze historical and projected financial statements;
- Conduct industry and market research and assist in business development efforts;
- Review client information and prepare Information Memoranda and Management Presentations to be submitted to potential buyers;
- Establish and maintain quality client relationships to ensure responsive client service and to enhance new business opportunities;
- Participate in negotiations and meetings with potential investors;
Skiils and qualifications we are looking for:
- University degree in corporate finance / finance / economics;
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in this sector with a proven track record;
- Fluent in English and Russian, both oral and written
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and sound business judgment to identify issues and present creative and practical solutions;
- Facility to work successfully in multicultural teams and across boundaries;
- Demonstrated teamwork skills;
- Strong client service orientation with an openness to feedback and new ideas;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.