Investment Associate - Multi billion dollar fund
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Permanent, Full time
- Hays Dubai
- 08 Dec 18
This opportunity is based in Riyadh, KSA with a large semi-government investment platform that specialises in M&A and JV transactions across industrial related sectors. They are currently conducting a search for an investment Associate, with specific bias shown to those from a Downstream Chemicals background
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform regional and local market analysis to identify the industry's market by size, segment and/or brand
- Perform deal/JV planning activities for the sector's industry, including the performance of commercial analysis and risk assessments, and the identification of potential deal/JV partners
- Perform the deal/JV formation activities, including the development of detailed location plan, setting the financial reporting and governance, and the agreement on partnership performance management criteria, under the supervision of the Head of the Industrials Sector.
- Support in providing advice, guidance and direction to the industry's potential partners to facilitate the establishment of JVs and deals related to the industry.
- Identify key players in the industry and develop methods to attract industrial investments in his/her industrial sector.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Engineering
- 4-6 Years of relevant investment experience preferably industrial in a top tier investment bank, principal investment platform, business development platform or consulting firm focused on due diligence, company formation or transaction advisory services.
- Strong modelling, due diligence and valuations skills
- Extensive expertise in deal formation and execution in industrial sectors
- Arabic Speaker