Associate / Senior Associate, RM, TMT - IBG1
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Support Senior Bankers with origination of Corporate & Investment Banking business across Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT) Customers in Asia;
- Prepare presentation materials for marketing pitches and project execution;
- Perform industry research and analyze trends;
- Undertake corporate finance analysis including constructing financial models and performing valuation analysis;
- Support preparation and submission of RFP, pitches, meeting deal execution timelines, credit memos and supervision reports.
- Degree holder in Finance, Economics or related discipline;
- Minimum of 3-6 years of relevant experience in corporate & investment banking;
- Involvement with loan syndication, debt capital markets, equity capital markets and/or merger & acquisition advisory related transactions will be a definite advantage;
- Knowledge and experience on Telecom, Media and Technology Sectors covering South East Asia and North Asian markets preferred;
- Good credit and financial analytical skills;
- Experience in industry research;
- Team player possessing excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a drive to meet business targets
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.